Monday, July 25, 2016

TESTIFY - July 25 Today's Perspective

PERSPECTIVES FROM DAVID’S 7 SECRETS
Chapter Eight “You Can Do This” p. 104A

TESTIMONY

David gave us this example from Psalm 40:8-10, “I desire to do Your will, O my God; Your law is within my heart.  I proclaim righteousness in the great assembly; I do not seal my lips, as You know, O Lord.  I do not hide Your righteousness in my heart; I speak of Your faithfulness and salvation.”

The Apostle Paul told us in 2 Corinthians 5:17 and 20, “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come.  We are, therefore, Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us.”

Today I am with the Mexican Continentals in Mexico City!  I heard them sing yesterday morning in an anniversary celebration for the church where they were performing.  They are having a powerful ministry down here through their music and their testimonies.

Here are some pictures and videos from yesterday and today.  Enjoy!






This is our calling…. You performers remember what this was like!

NOW IT’S YOUR TURN,

WITH OR WITHOUT THE MUSIC!

2 comments:

  1. God bless this ministry, my son Job, this year could take part this year. God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your prayers and thank God we finished the tour 2016 , a new beginning , we had 21 concerts and all great blessing in every place where we could share the message of salvation and God's love .
    Thanks for visiting and know Cam ministry in Mexico , and thank you for the privilege of being at the forefront as a director, God willing next year we will celebrate the 10th anniversary . Please support in prayer .
    In God's love Rosalba Anzaldo Manager Continental Singers Mexico .

    ReplyDelete