Thursday, September 1, 2016

EXALT - Sept 1 Today's Perspective

PERSPECTIVES FROM DAVID’S 7 SECRETS
Chapter 7,  “Cry Out and Shout” p. 91

                             ISLAND EXALTATION

“They raise their voices, they shout for joy;
From the west they acclaim the Lord’s majesty.
Therefore in the east give glory to the Lord;
Exalt the Name of the Lord the God of Israel
          IN THE ISLANDS OF THE SEA.
From the ends of the earth we hear singing;
        ‘Glory to the Righteous One’”  
Isaiah 24:14-16

Wow, what a fabulous scripture!  It even asks us out here in the Islands to exalt the Name of the Lord.  How easy is that! So from my heart right now here it comes…
"I exalt You Lord.Your Name is great in all the earth 
and I exalt you now from out here 
on my Island in the Pacific.”

You can find yourself in there somewhere, yes?  Maybe in the west or the east or really just anywhere from the ends of the earth.  Can you hear the singing?  Are you listening?  Step outside and look around.  There is exaltation music everywhere, join in.

David did all the time.  He praised in I Chronicles 29:10-11, “Praise be to You, O Lord, God of our father Israel,  from everlasting to everlasting.  Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor for everything in heaven and earth is yours.  Yours, O Lord, is the kingdom; You are exalted as head over all.”

Sing along right now with me -
I exalt Thee, I exalt Thee, I exalt Thee, O Lord
I exalt Thee, I exalt Thee, I exalt Thee, O Lord
We exalt Thee, We exalt Thee, We exalt Thee, O Lord
We exalt Thee, We exalt Thee, We exalt Thee, O Lord

What a great way to start any day or live any day or to close out any day…

              LORD, WE EXALT YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment