Friday, May 20, 2016

DESCRIPTION AND REASONS FOR THIS BLOG

DESCRIPTION AND REASONS FOR THIS BLOG.

Aloha to all 40,000 Continentals and their families and unnumbered concert goes and 25,000 Christian Artists registrants, Artists and Clinicians, and other friends out there somewhere.  
THIS BLOG IS FOR YOU.
Vilar Goncalves, Continental Director from Brazil, created this blog for me to keep in touch with all my friends on a regular basis.
After 49 years with Continental Singers plus 3 with the Original Continentals and 25 years of Christian Artists Seminars, I was thinking of all the great themes and Ideas we dreamed about together at Director’s camps, Opening nights, and leadership gatherings at Estes.
I captured a significant number of them in a book called, DAVID’S 7 SECRETS.  Over this summer, I will remind you of many of these themes brought to light from David’s life and times, his songs and writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment